Parent and Family Association (PFA)
The University of Oregon Parent and Family Association (PFA) is a group of Duck Families who have made the choice to be active and engaged with their student's university. It was established in 2005 to enhance programs and services provided to parents and family members of UO students. Families can join the PFA for a one-time $70 membership fee that is utilized to provide increased accessibility, services, and events for families. The fee provides a “lifetime membership” that lasts as long as your student attends the university, as well as any siblings who also decide to become Ducks. The one-time membership fee will be waived for families who are Pell Grant eligible.
Membership in the Parent and Family Association provides family members with a community-based connection to the university, while also serving as a vehicle for input and feedback to campus programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly e-mail newsletters
- Discounted tickets to family weekends
- Volunteer and service opportunities
- Admission to museums and Rec Center during family weekends
- Access to key Division of Student Life administration
- Exclusive e-mails during the first six weeks of school
- Urgent news updates and notifications from the UO
- Connections with Duck Families in your region
- Priority event registration
- Special discounts with the Duck Store
- Access to the Parent Professional Network
- Invites to send-offs, watch parties, and more!