The University of Oregon Parent and Family Association (PFA) was established in 2005 to enhance programs and services provided to parents and family members of Duck Families. Family members can join the PFA for a one-time membership fee that is utilized to provide increased accessibility, services, and events for families. The fee provides a “lifetime membership” that lasts as long as your student attends the university, as well as any siblings who also decide to become Ducks.
Membership in the Parent and Family Association provides family members with a community-based connection to the university, while also serving as a vehicle for input and feedback to campus programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Individualized communication from the university
- Connections, the monthly newsletter of the PFA
- Campus Crime Alert notifications
- Discounted invitations to Family Weekend and other events
- Access to football and basketball game ticket lotteries
- Ability to serve on the Leadership Team or as a Regional Representative
- Introductions to other Duck Families living in your area
Click "Join Now" to be directed to the online membership form. Email us at email@example.com if you would like a hard copy membership form.