Conflict Resolution Services
Transforming conflict through communication
Conflict Resolution Services provides impartial, informal, and confidential services for working through difficulties/conflict, making decisions, or planning for the future. We assist individuals and groups in acquiring and integrating effective communication skills into all aspects of their lives. Our services are free and available in situations involving UO students.
When would I use Conflict Resolution Services?
CRS can help in a wide variety of situations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Problems with roommates, neighbors, landlords, or tenants
- Difficulties with a supervisor, employee, or co-worker
- Difference of opinion in a student organization
- Group project participants want to work more effectively together
- Difficulties with professors, students, advisers, or classmates
- Problems with team members or coaches
- Arguments with friends or partners